Members and The Open Group staff serve as regular contributors to the blog. We would like to invite anyone and everyone to share their thoughts and expertise on topics related to The Open Group areas of expertise.
Here are a few examples of popular guest blog posts that we’ve received and published:
- “The Emergence of the Third Platform” by Andras Szakal, IBM
- “The Present and Future of the ArchiMate® Language” by Iver Band, Cambia Health Solutions
- “New Enterprise “Business” Integration Approach in Banking” by Dhirendra Tiwari, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
Blog posts generally run between 500 and 1,600 words and address topics relevant to The Open Group Forums, Work Groups and events. Some suggested topics are listed below.
- Big Data
- Business Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- Conference recaps
- Digital Practioners
- Digital Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Management
- Future of Airborne Capability Environment™ (FACE)
- Certified Architects and IT Specialists
- The Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA) Program
- Identity Management
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- The Open Group Open Platform 3.0™
- The Open Group Open Process Automation™
- The Open Group Subsurface Data Universe™
- The Open Group Trusted Technology Provider Standard (O-TTPS)
- Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Semantic Interoperability
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
When considering potential topics and content for submission, please know The Open Group and this blog are vendor-neutral and do not endorse product pitches.
Please submit your blog in a Word document, along with the author’s headshot and bio. Our review process can take a bit of time and we will advise of the status of your submission.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute, please email email@example.com.
Please note that all content submitted to The Open Group blog is subject to The Open Group approval process. The Open Group reserves the right to deny publication of any contributed works. Anything published shall be copyright of The Open Group.