Members and The Open Group staff serve as regular contributors to the blog. We would like to invite anyone and everyone to share their thoughts and expertise on topics related to The Open Group areas of expertise.
Here are a few examples of popular guest blog posts that we’ve received and published:
- Enterprise Architecture, Open Standards, and Aircraft Certification by Terry Blevins, Fellow of The Open Group and Enterprise Architect at Enterprise Wise LLC
- Finally – A Body of Knowledge and Standard for Digital Practitioners! by Jim Doss, Managing Director, IT Management & Governance, LLC
- Agile Enterprise Architecture by Sean (Chunhong) Gu, Chief Executive Architect at VCG
Blog posts generally run between 500 and 1,600 words and address topics relevant to The Open Group Forums, Work Groups and events. Some suggested topics are listed below.
- Big Data
- Business Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- Conference recaps
- Data Science
- Digital Practioners
- Digital Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Management
- Future of Airborne Capability Environment™ (FACE)
- Certified Architects, Data Scientists, and Technical Specialists
- The Open Group Open Professions Certification Program
- Identity Management
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- The Open Group Open Process Automation™
- Open Footprint/Sustainability
- The Open Group Trusted Technology Provider Standard (O-TTPS)
- Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Semantic Interoperability
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
When considering potential topics and content for submission, please know The Open Group and this blog are vendor-neutral and do not endorse product pitches.
Please submit your blog in a Word document, along with the author’s headshot and bio. Our review process can take a bit of time and we will advise of the status of your submission.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all content submitted to The Open Group blog is subject to The Open Group approval process. The Open Group reserves the right to deny publication of any contributed works. Anything published shall be copyright of The Open Group.
Please let me know how I could contribute to the Open Group blogs on industry trends. Had mailed email@example.com.
Hello Kiran. Apologies for the much delayed reply to your query. Below is the link that has the details of blog submissions. Please email your blog in a word document with a current headshot and bio.
Many thanks, The Open Group.
To which email ID can I send blog submissions please? I am in India and a member of the Open Group.
Have mailed an entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hoping that works.
we are using a waterfall methodology in our current project and due to change in company policy and other reasons, we were asked to adopt agile methodology .We have done an impact analysis and found that it is feasible to go with the change, however, we will have to compromise on time and cost but quality seems to favour the change .we have never conducted a change in project methodology in middle of the project and are unaware of the other impacts which may arise later Is it logical to go with it or should we convince the Management to go with the current approach? What are your suggestions?if yes, then why ?.
Can you please send me the email id, where I can post my questions related to agile implementation .