The Open Group, the vendor-neutral technology standards consortium, is hosting its upcoming event in Amsterdam, November 4 – 7, 2019. The Open Group Amsterdam 2019 will bring together vendors and end user organizations to discuss a range of topics focused around a central theme of Agile Architecture. The event will host attendees from throughout the globe, including decision-makers, Enterprise Architects, engineers, technologists, and end-users representing many businesses and governments.
Plenary presentations on Monday will focus on the new best practices and approaches based on The Open Group Agile Architecture Framework – O-AAF™, including talks on ‘Agile Architectures for the Autonomous Enterprise’ and ‘Enabling Architectural Thinking to Succeed in Transformation’. On Tuesday, those attending will see plenary sessions on Agile and Enterprise Architecture, and learn how the two practices can be used together and leverage each other. Plenary and track sessions will include case studies from organizations such as Capgemini, IAG, and ING.
On Wednesday, attendees will have the opportunity to attend the Digital Management Professionals Day, to see how organizations are using the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture standard as an outstanding planning mechanism to help with digital transformation.
Key speakers at the event, taking place at Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, include:
- Steve Nunn, President & CEO, The Open Group
- Ron Tolido, Global CTO – Insights and Data, EVP, Capgemini
- Charles Betz, Principle Analyst, Forrester Research
- Darren Blue, Director of Industrial IoT Strategy, Intel
- Kary Främling, Adjunct Professor, Aalto University
- Marc Lankhorst, Managing Consultant, BiZZdesign
- David Emerson, VP U.S. Technology Center, Yokogawa
- Oliver Kipf, Process and Solution Architect, Philips Medical Systems
Additional key topics of discussion include:
- Open Subsurface Data Universe™ (OSDU) – Attendees will learn about how The Open Group Open Subsurface Data Universe™ Forum is developing a standard data platform for the oil and gas industry, which will reduce silos and put data at the center of the subsurface community
- Process Automation – Presentations by Members of The Open Group Open Process Automation™ Forum will focus on developing a standards-based, open, secure, interoperable process control architecture
- ArchiMate® User Group – On Wednesday, this user group will bring together key stakeholders to share best practices and learn about how the ArchiMate® Modeling Language can be used in an Agile environment
- An Agile Healthcare Reference Architecture and Federated Common Healthcare Information Model Keynote, and workshop on O-HERA™ (Healthcare Enterprise Reference Architecture)
Full details of the agenda and speakers at the event can be found here.
Registration for The Open Group Amsterdam event is open now and is available to members and non-members. More information can be found here.
About The Open Group
The Open Group is a global consortium that enables the achievement of business objectives through technology standards. Our diverse membership of more than 700 organizations includes customers, systems and solutions suppliers, tool vendors, integrators, academics, and consultants across multiple industries. Further information on The Open Group can be found at www.opengroup.org.