By The Open Group
The Open Group, the vendor-neutral IT consortium, is hosting an event in London, April 25-28. Following on from the San Francisco event earlier this year, The Open Group London 2016 will focus on how Enterprise Architecture is enabling organizations to build better systems through architecting for digital business strategies.
The event will be held at Central Hall Westminster and key speakers include:
- Steve Nunn, President & CEO, The Open Group
- Gunnar Menzel, VP, Chief Architect Officer, Capgemini Infrastructure
- Shawn Mullen, Cloud Security Architect, IBM
- Nemanja Kostic, Head of Application Architecture, Zurich Insurance
- Gururaj Anjan, Enterprise Architect, Tata Consultancy Services
Full details on the range of speakers can be found here.
Monday’s keynote session, including presentations from both vendors and end-user organizations, will look at IT4IT™ and managing the business of IT. It will address how CIOs can go beyond current process-based approaches and equip their teams with the right information and tools to support new ecosystem collaborations, completely automate end-to-end workflows, and provide the business with the controls to govern IT.
The first UK/European TOGAF® User Group meeting will also take place on April 27. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with industry peers, expand their knowledge and collaborate to bring a strong user community. The inaugural TOGAF User Group meeting in San Francisco earlier this year was very productive and engaging.
The London event will cover key themes relating to The Open Group industry forums including Healthcare, IT4IT, Open Platform 3.0™, and Risk, Dependability & Trusted Technology. Additional topics of discussion at the three-day event will include:
- EA & Government – the increasing awareness of EA and the growing adoption of TOGAF® in India. Plenary presentations include a focus on the e-Pragati initiative of the state of Andhra Pradesh
- ArchiMate® – New features and practical use cases
- The Open Business Data Lake – a reference architecture that demonstrates how to leverage more internal and external data, how to be more agile in creating insights for business value and how to improve the productivity of actually delivering it
Registration for The Open Group London event is open now, available to members and non-members, and can be found here.
Get event updates via Twitter – @theopengroup #ogLON
Sponsors and exhibitors include: avolution, BiZZdesign, Good e-Learning, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Troux by Planview, Association of Enterprise Architects (AEA), Orbus, Van Haren Publishing, itSMF UK