The Open Group, the global vendor-neutral IT consortium, is hosting its latest event in Madrid April 20 – 23 2015. The event is set to build on the success of previous events and focus on the challenge of building a Boundaryless Organization in the face of a range of new IT trends. As organizations look to take advantage of trends such as the Internet of Things and Open Platform 3.0™, the Madrid event will be an opportunity for peers to present and discuss and how the Boundaryless Organization can be achieved and what methods are best to do so.
Objectives of this year’s conference include:
- Understanding what role Enterprise Architecture as currently practiced plays in Enterprise Transformation, especially transformations driven by merging and disruptive technologies.
- Showing the need for Boundaryless Information Flow™, which would result in more interoperable, real-time business processes that span throughout all business ecosystems.
- Understanding how to develop better interoperability and communication across organizational boundaries and pursue global standards for Enterprise Architecture that are highly relevant to all industries.
- Showing how organizations can achieve their business objectives by adopting new technologies and processes as part of the Enterprise Transformation management principles – making the whole process more a matter of design than of chance.
- Examining how the growth of “The Internet of Things” with online currencies and mobile enabled transactions has changed the face of financial services, and poses new threats and opportunities.
Key plenary and track speakers at the event include:
- Allen Brown, President & CEO, The Open Group
- Ron Tolido, SVP, Group CTO Office, , Global Insights and Data practice, Capgemini
- Mariano Arnaiz, CIO, Grupo CESCE
- Domingo Molina, Director of Information Technology and Communication Management, CNIS
Full details on the event agenda can be found here.
Registration for The Open Group Madrid is open now and available to members and non-members. Please visit here.
Join the conversation! @theopengroup #ogMAD