By The Open Group
The Open Group, the vendor-neutral IT consortium, is hosting an event in London October 20th-23rd at the Central Hall, Westminster. The theme of this year’s event is on how new IT trends are empowering improvements in business and facilitating enterprise transformation.
Objectives of this year’s event:
- Show the need for Boundaryless Information Flow™, which would result in more interoperable, real-time business processes throughout all business ecosystems
- Examine the use of developing technology such as Big Data and advanced data analytics in the financial services sector: to minimize risk, provide more customer-centric products and identify new market opportunities
- Provide a high-level view of the Healthcare ecosystem that identifies entities and stakeholders which must collaborate to enable the vision of Boundaryless Information Flow
- Detail how the growth of “The Internet of Things” with online currencies and mobile-enabled transactions has changed the face of financial services, and poses new threats and opportunities
- Outline some of the technological imperatives for Healthcare providers, with the use of The Open Group Open Platform 3.0™ tools to enable products and services to work together and deploy emerging technologies freely and in combination
- Describe how to develop better interoperability and communication across organizational boundaries and pursue global standards for Enterprise Architecture for all industries
Key speakers at the event include:
- Allen Brown, President & CEO, The Open Group
- Magnus Lindkvist, Futurologist
- Hans van Kesteren, VP & CIO Global Functions, Shell International, The Netherlands
- Daniel Benton, Global Managing Director, IT Strategy, Accenture
Registration for The Open Group London 2014 is open and available to members and non-members. Please register here.
Join the conversation via Twitter – @theopengroup #ogLON