Currently, several members and Open Group staff serve as regular contributors to the blog. We’d like to invite anyone and everyone to share their thoughts and expertise on topics related to The Open Group’s areas of expertise.
Here are a few examples of popular guest blog posts that we’ve received and published:
- “Are Your Business Process Management and Business Architecture a Perfect Match?,” by Serge Thorn, Architecting the Enterprise
- “Enterprise Architects and Paradigm Shifts,” by Stuart Boardman, KPN
- “It Is a Big World for Big Data After All,” by E.G. Nadhan, HP
Blog posts generally run between 500 and 800 words and address topics relevant to The Open Group workgroups, forums and events. Some suggested topics are listed below.
- Big Data
- Business Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- Conference recaps
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Management
- Future of Airborne Capability Environment (FACE™)
- Governing Board Businesses
- Governing Board Certified Architects
- Governing Board Certified IT Specialists
- Identity Management
- IT Security
- The Open Group Open Platform 3.0™
- The Open Group Trusted Technology Forum (OTTF)
- Quantum Lifecycle Management
- Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Semantic Interoperability
- Service-Oriented Architecture
If you have any questions or would like to contribute, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all content submitted to The Open Group blog is subject to The Open Group approval process. The Open Group reserves the right to deny publication of any contributed works. Anything published shall be copyright of The Open Group.