Currently, several members and Open Group staff serve as regular contributors to the blog. We’d like to invite anyone and everyone to share their thoughts and expertise on topics related to The Open Group’s areas of expertise.
Here are a few examples of popular guest blog posts that we’ve received and published:
- “The Emergence of the Third Platform” by Andras Szakal, IBM
- “The Onion from the Inside Out” by Stuart Boardman, KPN, and Ed Harrington, Conexiam
- “The Digital Ecosystem Paradox – Learning to Move to Better Digital Design Outcomes” by Mark Skilton, Warwick Business School
Blog posts generally run between 500 and 800 words and address topics relevant to The Open Group Work Groups, Forums and events. Some suggested topics are listed below.
- Big Data
- Business Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- Conference recaps
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Management
- Future of Airborne Capability Environment (FACE™)
- Governing Board Businesses
- Governing Board Certified Architects
- Governing Board Certified IT Specialists
- Identity Management
- IT Security
- The Open Group Open Platform 3.0™
- The Open Group Trusted Technology Forum (OTTF)
- Quantum Lifecycle Management
- Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Semantic Interoperability
- Service-Oriented Architecture
If you have any questions or would like to contribute, please email email@example.com.
Please note that all content submitted to The Open Group blog is subject to The Open Group approval process. The Open Group reserves the right to deny publication of any contributed works. Anything published shall be copyright of The Open Group.