See our Comment policy below
Copyright © 2010-2011. The Open Group. All Rights Reserved
All content in this blog created by the blog owner is the property of the blog owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and cannot be stored on any retrieval system, reproduced, reposted, displayed, modified or transmitted in any form, electronic or otherwise without written permission of the copyright owner except as noted below.
A brief excerpt of content (up to 50 words) may be quoted as long as a link is provided back to the source page on this blog and the authorship is correctly attributed.
All material on this website is posted in accordance with the limitations set forward by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If a documented copyright owner so requests, their material will be removed from published display, although the Author reserves the right to provide linkage to that material or to a source for that material. This website may at times present copyrighted material, the use of which might not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understandings of democratic, economic, environmental, human rights, political, scientific, and social justice issues, among others. The author believes that this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U. S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles published on this website are distributed without profit for research and educational purposes.
The Open Group is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
TOGAF, ArchiMate and UNIX are registered trademarks of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
Making Standards Work is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
For more information on The Open Group Blog, please contact Lynn Christiansen Esquer, Director of Marketing Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your comments! When commenting, please keep in mind that we want to create and maintain an environment where healthy discussion takes place. So as you comment, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
It is fine to disagree, but don’t be disagreeable.
- We won’t always agree on everything, and in fact that’s when some of the best discussions take place! But insults and/or personal attacks will NOT be allowed, as they offer nothing to the discussion.
- Comments that include personal attacks will be deleted, and your ability to comment here may be restricted. If you wouldn’t say it to someone’s face, it’s probably not OK to say it here.
- Keep it respectful!
Watch your language.
- Keep in mind that what’s “acceptable” language to you might offend some people. In general, if you wouldn’t hear it on the nightly news, then it’s probably best not to say it here either.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete comments that contain questionable language.
No spam comments allowed.
- All spam comments will be deleted immediately. Fraudulent or unbalanced comments have no place on this blog.
- This includes self-promotional comments that aren’t really relevant, that include a link to your site, such as “Thanks for sharing,” and adding a link to your Get Rich Quick blog. Don’t waste your time, or ours.
We won’t share your email address.
- You will leave your email address when you leave a comment, but we will not share your email address with anyone or publish it here.
We reserve the right to edit or delete any comment.
- If we feel your comment isn’t in line with the above guidelines, we may alter it, or delete it altogether. We will try to give you the benefit of the doubt, but if we feel your comment is going against our policy, we’ll act on it.
Feel free to email us if you don’t want to comment.
- If you want to share your opinions with us privately, or if you have a question that you don’t want to share publicly, feel free to email us at UKopengroup [at] hotwirepr [dot] com. We want to hear from you!